Friday, April 30, 2010

Winner of Knitting Green

I received more than 150 green tips in response to my April 22 post! You can read 118 of them in the comments to the April 22 post; the remainder were sent directly to me at my website. I'm impressed with the varied ideas and hope to put some of them in action. Thank you all!

This morning I wrote all of the names on slips of paper, put them in a bowl, and drew a name.
The winner of a free copy of Knitting Green is Becky McKnight.

Becky's tip:
I like to think being "Green" is being self reliant. Stay home to eat dinner because it saves on gas in the car and make something with the things you grow in your own garden! Which is much healthier for you and great for the environment because you grew it hopefully all organically and saved gas money from going to the store to keep picking up fruits and vegies!


Congratulations Becky. To claim your book, email me at annbudd@annbuddknits.com and let me know where to send the book and how you'd like it inscribed (or not).

In the meantime, I'm going to spread my coffee grounds on the garden.

1 comment:

Stasia said...

Hi Ann - you have successfully fixed your blog comments so anyone can now make one! Yippee!

Congratulations to Becky!