Sunday, February 27, 2011

Teaching Engagements


I've put off updating the list of workshops on my website because I'm waiting on confirmation on some. But, in the meantime, here's a list of when and where I expect to be teaching this year.
I hope you see you there!

February 12: Rumplestiltskin Yarns, Sayville, New York
March 4 and 5: The Northern Texas Knitting Guild, Arlington, Texas
April 30: My Sister Knits, Fort Collins, Colorado
May 14: My Sister Knits, Fort Collins, Colorado
July 28–31: Sock Summit 2011, Portland, Oregon
September 16: Brown Sheep Company, Mitchell, Nebraska
November 2–6: Interweave Knitting Lab, San Mateo, California
November 17–20: Knitter’s Review Fall Retreat, Williamstown, Massachusetts

4 comments:

JelliDonut said...

I hope you'll be adding some Denver-area classes. That would be great!

Minh said...

Looking forward to seeing you at the KR retreat again!

I might even be able to fly out to the IK Lab :)

JoLynn said...

Hey, glad to see Sock Summit on your list. I will be studing the class list, when it is posted. I did put in for a class proposal, but didn't make the final cut for sock summit. See you, there.

Nancy said...

Great to see that you'll be teaching at Sock Summit; hope to get into one of your classes!