Monday, March 21, 2011

Sweet Imogene


I'm on a roll with projects for Quince & Company. I just finished this baby sweater out of their Tern yarn (75% wool, 25% silk). I made the sweater for little Imogene, born to Quince's photographer Carry Bostick Hoge earlier this year. I've used Tern for several pairs of socks, a scarf, and a shawl, but this is the first time I've used it for a sweater. It was such a treat to work with that I plan to use it for a lightweight sweater for myself.

The pattern will get posted on the Quince website after they photograph the sweater and give the instructions a once-over. You can bet that Carrie will take a much, much better photograph that I did here!

4 comments:

Gale Bulkley said...

Oh. My. Goodness. That is too sweet for words and will go right on my needles.

april said...

I absolutely love that color for a baby!

meppybn said...

Can't wait for the specs - can't wait for someone to knit it for!!

Robin said...

I just love this little sweater!