Thursday, April 21, 2011

Sock Summit 2011

The Sock Summit website went live yesterday. It will take place in Portland, Oregon, from July 28 to 31, 2011. I went as a participant last time and took classes from Cat Bordhi, Lucy Neatby, Amy Singer, and Meg Swansen. I had the best time ever.
This year, I will be teaching two classes: Beginnings and Endings (a variety of cast-ons and bind-offs that give the same look whether a sock is knitted from the top down or from the toe up) and Socks at Any Gauge (how to make socks that fit no matter the gauge of the yarn or the size of the foot).
I hope to see you there!

2 comments:

JoLynn said...

Thank you for this post. I have been checking the sock summit site, but saw the news on your blog, first.
See you, there.

Virginia G said...

Sigh. While I might actually *be* in Oregon at this point in time, I'll be caring for my mother, rather than attending sock summit. Maybe one year...