Monday, October 10, 2011

Sock Yarn Winner

There were a total of 24 requests for the leftover yarn from Deborah Newton's Thigh-High Stripes--19 who responded by commenting on the blog page and 5 who were unable to post a comment and contacted me directly.
The winner is Librarynan who posted the following on 10/4/11:
I'd love to knit a pair of socks with our leftover yarn, Ann! Think your shorter version would be something I could do without being too intimidated.
Librarynan, send your full name and mailing address to me at annbudd@annbuddknits.com and I'll get the yarn out to you this week. If I don't hear from you by 10/12/11, I'll draw another name.

2 comments:

Marcy said...

AnnBuddAnnBuddAnnBudd
AnnBuddAnnBuddAnnBudd
AnnBuddAnnBuddAnnBudd
AnnBuuuuuuuud!

Librarynan said...

YYYAAY, Ann! I'm so excited! and a little intimidated, too. But I get to knit with YOUR yarn... and try my hand at color changes (that is the intimidating part!)